Tips and tricks to be more confident and get better results – for Sales Managers
Thanks for dropping by. Please feel free to explore the content I’ve written over time to help Sales Managers get better at what they do. Much of this is based on my own experience as a Sales Manager over the years.
- My favourite coaching methodWhen I was taking my coaching diploma, I was taught a number of tools and techniques. GROW and SMART goal setting for instance, ones that all leaders know. But my favourite coaching method has proven to be the one I’m going to tell you about now. The one that I find myself using time andContinue reading “My favourite coaching method”
- 30 60 90 Day Plan Sales Manager30 60 90 Day Plan for H2 Planning The summer’s here and the time is right…to work your butt off by building a new 30 60 90 day plan. Because you know it’s coming. September. When the sh*t will hit the fan. When quotas skyrocket. Recruiters will start trying to poach your best people. ForContinue reading “30 60 90 Day Plan Sales Manager”
- What managers can learn from NetflixNetflix is losing subscribers because it cancel shows too often. People crave consistency. They want to know that, if they emotionally invest in something, it’s not going to drastically change, or disappear overnight. I coach and train around what I call the ‘four Cs’ of management and leadership – coaching, connection, communication and confidence. PerhapsContinue reading “What managers can learn from Netflix”
- Feeling the Love – What are Your Team Member’s ‘Love Languages’?A few years ago I was introduced to a book called ‘The 5 Love Languages’ by Gary Chapman, a US-based marriage counsellor. Over his years of counselling, Chapman discovered that, essentially, what people in struggling relationships felt they were lacking from their partners fell into five categories, and that individuals valued each language differently. TheContinue reading “Feeling the Love – What are Your Team Member’s ‘Love Languages’?”
- 7 Steps to Build Confidence & CourageI wanted to share with you today 7 steps to help you achieve more, which I recently presented to the EMEA Women of Cisco team on ways to be more confident & courageous. The steps: 1. Create your vision People move towards pictures. If you don’t know WHY you want to improve, build your confidence,Continue reading “7 Steps to Build Confidence & Courage”